How do I get registered?
Click HERE and fill in the necessary fields! Please note that a completely filled account on the site enhances the likelihood of getting more information!
What can I do in my account on this site?
- create your own Webpage
- collect your favourite books, authors, series on your page and get to know latest news about them
- download for free the books which are already out of the copyright on the site
- check on your page the books and find other users’ books which you’re ready to share or to exchange (if we speak about paperbacks)
- upload ePub format books into your account and read them on the site on any device
- make friends and communicate
- get recommendations about the similar authors, series and books.
I need a book. How do I find it?
Use the search box at the head of the site. On the page with search results you can use classifications for convenience. Also you can check the books you have and are ready to share and the books you want to read.
How do I send a require to read a book?
Find on the site the Webpage of the book you need. Put a checkbox if you need a paperback or an E-book. Check the incoming messages from time to time. As soon there’s a user who is ready to share with you, he’ll write to you. If you see a user who is ready to share, send him a message.
How do I send access for reading to another user?
If you see that a user is looking for a book that you have and you are ready to share, you can do it by clicking the corresponding button. It is necessary to attach the file of the book to the message if it is already uploaded in your account or upload a new one. Also you can check the books you are ready to share. As soon as some user needs any of these books he’ll send you a require.
How do I upload the files of the books into my account?
To upload books you have to click the corresponding menu point and choose the files. ATTENTION! The site supports only ePub, txt and fb2 formats yet! We’ll add new formats soon!
How do I read books on the site?
To read the books that you have it’s necessary to upload them into your account and click the corresponding button on the Webpage with your files.
What file formats does the site support?
At the moment the site supports ePub, txt and fb2 ONLY, as it is a device independent bitmapand and it is convenient. Soon there will be other file formats also. Monitor the changes on the site!
How do I convert books into EPUB format?
1) Open http://toepub.com/ in a new tab
2) Choose the files that you want to convert by clicking UPLOAD FILES
3) Wait until the conversion is complete and DOWNLOAD the files.
Have you liked OnRead? Share with your friends!
You can help the project by putting the hyperlink of the site in social medias or sharing with your friends who also love books by clicking the share button.
We’ll be glad if you post on the Internet the site survey or contribute to its development by sending your ideas to us.
BUT IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR US IF YOU BECOME OUR PERMANENT USER!
The site is set up for educational purposes. We respect copyright and give users the opportunity to get to know the world literature and communicate also. More details about us.
show popup "Login"